Tool Storage - Tool Bags - Jobox & Greenlee Tool Storage
The Jobox tool storage box is the toughest on-site tool storage box available. The steel is 16-gauge with 12 and 14-gauge reinforcements. You just won't find a stronger storage box.
All Jobox Chests Offer These Features:
- Heavy 14-Gauge Steel Continuous Hinge with 1/4" steel pin and full 1" hinges assure durability and security.
- Rugged 16-Gauge Steel Construction with 12 and 14-gauge steel reinforcements throughout.
- Enamel Coated Inside & Out using a two step rust inhibiting primer followed by a 3mil enamel coat. You just won't find a longer lasting weather coat.
- Recessed Grip Rite Lid Channels reinforce box integrity, recesses the bar grips to improve jobsite safety, and assures handles don't catch or break on objects during transport.
- Rain Drain System routes water away from the padlock housing to the outside of box. It also protects contents from seepage.
- ForkLift Ready using reinforced Bolsters for greater load carrying capacity.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Locking Arms on lid support to lock the lid in the open position to prevent accidental closing on windy days.
- Weather Resistant Locks won't rust or oxidize and are recessed to minimize tapering and snagging during transport.
- Interior Bolt Holes provided to secure box onsite.