As a member of the Ingersoll Rand family of MAX tools, the 1207MAX Series air ratchet combines best-in-class performance and a full complement of premium features to give professional technicians MAX Power, MAX Control, and MAX Comfort. It’s another in the long line of tools designed to help make your job easier — and you more productive.
Drive Size: 1/2"
Max Torque ft-lb (Nm): 65 (88)
Avg. Free Speed: 200 RPM
Tool Wgt: 3.2 lb
Tool Length: 10.8"
Avg. Air Consumption CFM (L/min): 4 (113)
Free Speed Sound Level dBA: 85
Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4"
Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Patent-pending forward/reverse collar provides unrestricted access to easily change the direction of the tool, which is critical in tight spaces where traditional tools get jammed.
- Nickel-plated housing provides enhanced corrosion resistance
- 65 ft-lb (88 Nm) of maximum torque ensures enough power for tough applications.
- Innovative forward/reverse collar, variable-speed power regulator, adjustable exhaust, and feather-touch trigger combine to offer unprecedented control.
- Ergonomic coupling nut and composite handle ensure operator comfort even during extended use; composite handle insulates from the cold
more than sixty years, Ingersoll-Rand has pioneered the development and advancement of Impactools, and
today leads the industry with the most complete product selection available. They.re the
hardest-working tools of all. Nothing cuts as much time, or packs more labor-saving power than the