The new 2125QTiMAX delivers best in class performance for a tool less than six inches (152 mm) long and weighing less than 2.5 lb (1.14 kg). The minimal size of this tool will allow greater access to tight spaces, while the minimal weight will reduce operator fatigue…all while still delivering MAX performance.
Max Torque (Reverse): 332 ft-lbs
Forward Torque Range: 25 - 251 ft-lbs
Free Speed: 15,000 RPM
Sound Pressure: 89.7 dBA
Net Weight: 2.51 lbs
Overall Length: 6.1"
Average Air Consumption: 4 CFM
Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
Min. Hose Size in. (mm): 3/8"
- 332 ft-lb (450 Nm) MAX power in reverse from a tool less than 6 in long and weighing less than 2.5 lb (1.14 kg) - that's best in class power performance
- New 7-vane motor delivers even more power
- Optimized air flow ensures maximum performance
- Titanium - the lightest weight and most durable material available anywhere
- Feather-touch trigger enables impressive control
- Patented four-position power regulator dial for MAX control
- Patented one-hand forward/reverse for easy operation
- Free two-year limited warranty with tool registration.
For more than sixty years, Ingersoll-Rand has pioneered the development and advancement of Impactools, and today leads the industry with the most complete product selection available. They.re the hardest-working tools of all. Nothing cuts as much time, or packs more labor-saving power than the Impactool.
Ingersoll Rand 8004834981