- American made jumper cables are made by Mize Wire (also called Booster Cables).
- Available in 6-Gauge (400-Amp Rated Handles), 4-Gauge & 2-Gauge (600-Amp Rated Handles).
- Made with tangle free fine strand twin lead copper wire that will remain flexible to -70 degrees fahrenheit.
- These jumper cables are easy to coil up and stow away nicely, and will last a lifetime.
- Mize 2 Guage and 4 Guage booster cables come with the patented BH600 (600 amp) handles made of strong steel so they won't twist or mis-align.
- The handle's patented teeth and spring assembly grip reliably to any side-mount or post type battery (that's all car, boat, and heavy equipment batteries made).
- Comes in an attractive cardboard box (4-Gauge & 2-Gauge sizes only).
This is a one-time investment in a set of jumper cables that will never let you down. Don't settle for cheapies that'll only last a season or two. A high quality set of jumper cables like these Mize or Bayco cables will save you a lot of money in the long run.
Made in the USA by MIZE Wire
Add Product Review