Ingersoll Rand 4151-2 6" Ultra Duty Vacuum-Ready Two-Handed Random Orbital Sander (12,000 RPM)
• This vacuum-ready, low vibration model produces an ultra-high quality finish and connects easily to central or portable vacuum systems.
• Extracts dust and particles through and around the pad keeping foreign matter away from the motor.
• The vacuum sanding pad features a unique design and large 1/2” diameter holes for efficient operation. Virtually all dust is instantly channeled away from the work.
• 12,000 rpm free speed for swirl-free finishes
• Durable, lightweight composite design weighs less than 2 lbs.
• Interchangeable grip rings available to match operator hand sizes
• The extra long handle and high speed/low vibration performance of the IR4151-2 combine to provide superior control and flawless finishes for technicians who prefer two-handed sanding.
• It coverts easily to vacuum operation, and incorporates all of the other features that make the 4151 Series one of the most advanced range of tools available for quality-critical paint and body work.
Performance rating: Ultra Duty
Free speed: 12,000 rpm
Rated power: .20 hp
Pad diameter: 6"
Vacuum ready: Yes
Average air consumption: 8 cfm; @Load: 15.5
Sound dBA (Pressure/Power): 78/91
Air Inlet: 1/4"
Minimum hose size: 5/16"
For more than sixty years, Ingersoll-Rand has pioneered the development and advancement of Impactools, and today leads the industry with the most complete product selection available. They.re the hardest-working tools of all. Nothing cuts as much time, or packs more labor-saving power than the Impactool.
Ingersoll Rand 8004834981